[ale] Hyperthreading

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon Aug 16 07:36:06 EDT 2004

I would but the box does more than just compile things.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59