[ale] [possibly ot] Anyone know of any good email marketing software (not spam)

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Aug 11 12:05:23 EDT 2004

I have a customer that's looking for some software to handle their email
marketing.  They have a large (opt-in / opt-out) email list of clients
that they send a monthly email to containing specials, etc.  My first
thought was majordomo, but they also want to get information on who
reads the messages, etc.  I'm googling for some options now, but wanted
to see if anyone on the list had any positive or negative experience
with any out there.
--
registered linux user # 73046