[ale] What's in this "Bin Laden" trash spew?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat Apr 24 04:21:19 EDT 2004

> Heck, if I were a spammer and ran
> across all those different @CL email addresses you use, I would try
> "groups at CL" just because there's a high probability of a hit.
> -Jim P.

Yes.
You're probably right. It was guessed. It was anything but harvested from ALE.
Even though I send hundreds of emails to Microsoft boxes each day with one
email address, I still seem to get more spam from the one that is registered
with ALE. I can almost accept that some spammer was looking at "all my email
addresses" and just happened to guess the way you "would have." Let's bar the
fact that there's another member who got the same emails at the same time.

It'll be A-OK. I do have some things I'll do that will solve the issue.
I just had to accept that it is my fault for registering for the list and
posting - I *am* just getting what I deserve. Thank you.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com