[ale] What's in this "Bin Laden" trash spew?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 00:56:43 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 23:47, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> Well, I guess they harvested it from the "other list" that reveals my email
> address . . . . oh, that's right, there isn't one.

Spam doesn't just originate in mailing list archives.  Drew, your name
is all over the Internet.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=ChangingLINKS.%2Bcom

Lets look at some of those email addresses that you use... There is
website at CL, help at CL, email at CL... Heck, if I were a spammer and ran
across all those different @CL email addresses you use, I would try
"groups at CL" just because there's a high probability of a hit.

Seeing your name, and posts, all over the place suggests to me that you
are getting what you deserve. :)

-Jim P.