[ale] anybody vmware?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 17:07:42 EDT 2004

I run 4.5 on a Fedora host and have virtual machines for Solaris-x86,
RHES2.1, RHES3.0, Debian Testing, and Win2K.   All parts work fine,
including the latest vmware-tools that allow for seamless mouse
movements between virtuals and hosts (with the exception of the solaris
virtual).

I have 1GB mem on the Linux host, and can run several VMs at a time.
The biggest boost to performance is a speedy hard drive.

Here is a good site for VMWare tricks:
   http://chitchat.at.infoseek.co.jp/vmware/

-Jim P.