[ale] (no subject) SPAM talk...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat Apr 17 15:44:53 EDT 2004

> They don't care - every interview from the mass-mailer types makes it clear
> that they think 'just hit delete' is a full defense.
> Pete Hardie                   |   Goalie, DVSG Dart Team

I see your points and understand your logic. I think that what you are saying
could be true for a minority of spammers out there. While I stand strongly
against the ALE's email handling practices, I too fall more into the "just
hit delete" crowd. I have seen guys get VERY mad, and litterally break the
law in response to spam. I have seen this discussion arise several times. I
have seen guys "waste bandwidth" fantasizing about physically harming
spammers. I have seen admins shoot at spammers and hit nothing but air. But,
where they failed, you will succ. . .. oh.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

/no more Matrix DVD for me.