[ale] [OT] earthlink contacts - anybody?

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Fri Apr 16 20:54:39 EDT 2004

[...]

    Bob> reasonable.  Point out too that you think Clark Howard, the
    Bob> Atlanta consumer advocate talk show host that has a large
    Bob> following would be interested in the results of this case.

Also check out Clark's site (http://www.clarkhoward.com/), as I'm
pretty sure he's got some checklist / HOWTO like documents on what to
do in these situations.

Another good resource with legal information is Nolo
(http://nolo.com/); do a search there for "collections" and they've
got information about what the legal boundaries are and what to do if
they get crossed (e.g. harassing phone calls or the like).