[ale] Document Imaging under Linux

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 09:10:03 EDT 2003

TIFF with Group 3 or Group 4 compression, probably.  I wouldn't want to
use PDF for anything I'd want to take into a courtroom and/or rely on
5-10 years hence.   It's not that there's anything inherently wrong with
PDF, but it's "corporately held" - not as bad as .doc but you get the
idea.

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>