[ale] public libraries

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Sun Sep 14 17:18:35 EDT 2003

Note that Emory's library's 4th floor, which contained the QA76 (computer) books
is closed for the installation of new shelves, & won't be open again until
sometime in 2004. Although you can get books sent up from Storage, browsing
isn't likely.

The interlibrary loan program for Georgia's public libraries is fine, and
surprisingly quick--back in the Seventies, when I was studying obscure stuff,
they had no problem supplying me with obscure books.

Grady Harris