[ale] public libraries

kkonaka at mac.com kkonaka at mac.com
Sat Sep 13 08:54:21 EDT 2003

howdy,

I'm looking for some public library
where they have lots of computer books in the atlanta area.
eg., the one currently in mind is this:
 The Practice of Programming -  kernighan
(I'm keeping this one in my amazon.com shopping cart
as "save for later", but this seems to stay forever as such :))
 any suggestions? ...is there any college/university
libraries open to public; don't necessarily
have to be able to 'borrow' books, if I can
walk-in and browse books it's already okay.
# for this purpose, even a big book store may do as well
# although the store manager may not be so happy :)

I'm in peachtree city by the way.
tia,
kenji