[ale] blocking moron email

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Sep 13 08:40:32 EDT 2003

  Ok, one for the exim/procmail guru's.  I asked something similar on
the exim list without answer so I'm asking you guys :>

  I'm having problems with someone spamming me.  They're cheating
by spamming someone else and not me.  They basically send mail to
alakjaksjdakjakjawq at somecompany.com from me.  The mailer at
somecompany.com then bounces the mail as undeliverable.

  I'm seeing it originate from about 5 different hosts that open the
initial mail connections.  If I sould search the headers for a specific
IP or host and then devnull the connections that'd be great.

  The next problem is it's going to an alias which expands to about 30 ppl
so I need it to work for the system instead of a single user ID.

Thoughts?

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.