[ale] Knoppix

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Oct 30 08:49:25 EST 2003

On a knoppix note, I've only had one problem.

I took a 3.2 CD to my father's when I was on vacation so I could ssh
home and check my mail, system logs, etc.  The only problem was that at
boot time it recognized the USB keyboard (I could put in boot options)
but once it was up in X It would take input from the usb mouse but not
the keyboard.

Thus spake griffisb at bellsouth.net (griffisb at bellsouth.net):