[ale] OT: unemployed list

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Oct 29 09:01:57 EST 2003

Fulton Green wrote:

> It's NOT their decision if they don't know to subscribe.  Currently,
> there aren't even subscription instructions for the main list, much less
> the sublist.

If you go to the mail lists link off ale site, there are subscribing
instructions for each list.

The umemployed instructions may be found here:

And I'd venture a guess that the sublist doesn't (and
> possibly won't) get the same publicity that the main list does.

I'm open to better publicity on both lists.  I still don't think the
postings to the employment list (whatever it get's named) should be
automagically posted to the ale list.  I think it's reasonable to post
an OT: subject regarding such needs to the ALE if the employment list
doesn't get any responses.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net