[ale] USB-to-Serial Cable

Kent Pirkle kpirkle at kphome.net
Tue Oct 21 05:39:24 EDT 2003

The driver is available at the Keyspan website and is integrated into
the 2.5/2.6 kernel. I know RedHat's kernel has the driver backported to
their kernel, I'm not sure if other distros have it included. It's
called keyspan.o.

As far as controlling the baud rate, I used it with minicom, it shows up
as /dev/ttyUSB0 and all the settings can be set in minicom.