[ale] bittorrent gain?

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Thu Oct 16 07:49:08 EDT 2003

Geoffrey,

This was my experience as well. I do remember reading that if you opened a
particular port on your firewall, you'd receive higher gains.  Seems
counterintuitive and I don't remember why it suggested that...it's been
awhile.

I ditched it and have now gone back to starting the download with a wget
wrapper right before bed, seeing it here the next morning.

John