[ale] [OT] Cable TV Gripes

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Oct 14 09:19:59 EDT 2003

Oh, and tack on that upgrading a "30hour TiVo" is a little more than a
hard drive.  It took me about a total of 1 hour going VERY slow on the
hardware assembly/disassembly.  I took out the 60Gig from my 60hour
Series 2 and replaced it with a 120Gig.

Thus spake Mike Panetta (ahuitzot at mindspring.com):