[ale] looking to rent/buy/trade/borrow 56k pc card

Liberie F. Cunha-Neto sales at ezatlanta.com
Tue Oct 14 01:03:44 EDT 2003

I go look in my stuff but i think i have one SM56 Morotola here
i can give to you i do not use modem any more , i go find this night send-me a email tomorow and you can came get here (Sandy Springs across from windsor pkway and roswell rd)

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:54:18 -0400 (EDT)
"John Wells" <jb at devsea.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> In need of a 56k pc card modem for the next few months.  Hate to buy one
> brand new when I'll have practically NO use for it at all a few months
> from now.
>
> So, if anyone has one laying around, I'm willing to make you an offer.  It
> must be linux compatible (obviously) and I'll need to grab it in the next
> few days.
>
> I can offer your cash, a few Sun sparc stations in unknown state (I
> believe they lack hard drives) for trade, whatever.  Just let me know if
> you're interested.
>
> Thanks,
> John

|      |        E-Mail: sales at ezatlanta.com     (professional)   |
|     .|.               liberio.cunha at bol.com.br  (personal)     |
|    // \\      UIN: 66994677  Homepage: www.ezatlanta.com          |
|    ^`~'^         ----> Gentoo Linux  1.4 - The Best One! <----    |
|   #59441         Produced in a 100% Microsoft free environment    |