[ale] looking to rent/buy/trade/borrow 56k pc card

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Mon Oct 13 22:52:02 EDT 2003

Guys,

In need of a 56k pc card modem for the next few months.  Hate to buy one
brand new when I'll have practically NO use for it at all a few months
from now.

So, if anyone has one laying around, I'm willing to make you an offer.  It
must be linux compatible (obviously) and I'll need to grab it in the next
few days.

I can offer your cash, a few Sun sparc stations in unknown state (I
believe they lack hard drives) for trade, whatever.  Just let me know if
you're interested.

Thanks,
John