[ale] which distro

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Oct 13 07:20:06 EDT 2003

I use Debian at home and a derivative of it at work.  It's install
system has gotten much easier in the last version and a half however it
is still very stable and secure.  The stable distribution can be very
out dated but it is rock solid.  "unstable" should be called
developement but they don't want newbies thinking it's going to be as
stable.  In the last 2 years I've had a total of 2 problems with it
though.  Of course "testing" is in between the two.  I run all
"unstable" machines and they work absolutily great.

Robert

Thus spake Liberie F. Cunha-Neto (sales at ezatlanta.com):