[ale] [OT] Cable TV Gripes

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Sun Oct 12 17:40:49 EDT 2003

On Sunday 12 October 2003 17:24, Geoffrey wrote:

> It amazes me.  Back when we got 3 channels (ABC, CBS, NBC) there was
> much better quality shows.  I'm getting ripped by Comcast for what I
> pay to watch a few (pro/college) games and the weather..  Out of the
> 100+ channels they boast, I find 2-3 half useful.

My sentiments exactly. Other than Saturdays (College FB) I struggle to
find anything worth watching, with over 300 channels to pick from. I
really wish cable companies would go to a cafeteria style plan and just
let me pick the channels I want. Give me one each of ABC, NBC, CBS, and
Fox. I'll take all the sports channels, TechTV, Fox News, FX, and 2 movie
channels.

--
Jonathan Rickman
Key ID: 0DF501FF