[ale] OT: am I paranoid?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Oct 9 19:25:35 EDT 2003

ok, all who contribute to this thread in this manner must wear their little
foil pointy hats to all ALE functions so we know who *not* to allow to ask
questions of the presenter(s) ... or allow to talk to any of the press ....
or who to watch to start any religious wars .... or just watch period ....
man, some folks just scare me .....

Greg