[ale] OT: am I paranoid?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 13:52:56 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 12:33, Geoffrey wrote:
> Jim Popovitch wrote:
> > Social Security Numbers should never be used socially, for security, or
> > for numeric needs (ie: PIN numbers).
> >
> > IMO, the SSA should eliminate SSNs as we know and rely soley on a chip
> > impanted in your body shortly after birth... but that is probably too
> > off topic a discussion for this list. :)
>
> Actually, they thought about that, but there was concern it would
> interfere with the chip the NSA already has there.  As we know NSA
> trumps SSA...

True.  But the NSA chip is defeated by the M$ chip, which works in
conjunction with the Windows NSA backdoor that only the Chinese now know
about.  BUT, since we all use Linux the M$ chip, and therefore the NSA
one, is rendered useless.  Again, only full body scans, specifically
looking for small metallic objects, can provide you the assurance that
you are not at risk.

-Jim P.