[ale] Cyrix 233 CPU

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 23:14:22 EDT 2003

Seems that Slackware 9.1 installed ok.  It sees the chip ok and in the
dmesg file it states it is correcting for known flaws in the Cyrix chip.
It does have an issue that it is looking for updated dependencies every
time it boots.  I think I may have lopped off too many items in the
install.  I only wanted a minimum install for networking and email
purposes.  I will be bringing it to the install fest.  It only sees 1 of
my NICs too.  I will be working on it all week.

George Johnson
Regional Account Manager
Morgan Business Associates
gjohnson at mbacs.com