[ale] [WAY OT]Reverse Engineering MS Visual Basic Applications

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 2 22:06:46 EDT 2003

any half baked idiot can sit around and come up with ideas.  How many
people dreamed of having the ability to fly?  It was the creativity of
people like the Wright bros. that made it happen.  Simply having ideas
is not more important than being able to implement them.  If programming
is so easy why don't you do it yourself Drew?