[ale] [WAY OT]Reverse Engineering MS Visual Basic Applications

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Oct 2 13:44:44 EDT 2003

> I will submit that most programmers are, to some extent visionaries.
> But, those that aren't, what's wrong with just trying to make a living?

Nothing, given that those programmers understand that their importance is
somewhat diminished and that they do not have a right to be employed or get
paid triple or retain copyright for dictating someone else's ideas.

My opinion here is very clear and redundant.
I will refrain from "wasting anymore bandwidth" on this thread.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com