[ale] [Fwd: Account Verification]

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Oct 2 21:58:26 EDT 2003

I've gotten that one as well. It is particularly nasty. The version I
got still has "eighter" mispelled, but only has one link. The fun part
is to "view source" (Evolution) and I get the following:

<!-- sure, we are the rusian scamers and this  for idiots only... if you
read this ... sure you are not idiot... anyway sorry for disturbing -->

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>