[ale] laptop with dual monitor

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Mon May 5 09:54:02 EDT 2003

    esoteric> Nvidia has support through proprietary drivers, ati
    esoteric> through the the gatos project.  Check out:

    esoteric> http://gatos.sourceforge.net/

Whoot.  Did not find that last time I went looking.  Will followup
soon with results for Mobility M and 4.3.0 on RedHat 9 . . . :)

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=