[ale] [way OT]: Workbench power supply?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu May 1 22:31:21 EDT 2003

Jeff, thanks for the reply...  I'm very familiar with the I*R/V formula,
but I'm new to the P/VI formula.  I've heard it in books,etc; but never
used it in practice.   I'm a hobbyist EE, and I've learned most of what
I know the hard way.  I've been burned by high voltage+low current, and
I've also "zapped" friends (and felines) with high-current + low voltage
(Rad Shack lightning ball :) ) for fun.  I don't have a formal education
in EE, but I've just been learning as I go.  As such, I really
appreciate your insight.  I've never done anything "stupid" yet - but
that's why I posted this before "connecting stuff"...

Thanks Jeff !
-CB