[ale] help! i broke CTRL-C / I broke DEL

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Mar 31 23:17:53 EST 2003

I use VIM (and vi) in Suse 8.1
Somehow when I type hit the DEL key, it will not delete lines. I must
highlight the line I want to delete and hit delete. It deletes characters
fine, but not lines. Is this a configuration thing? All of my RedHat boxes
allow for lines to be deleted just by hitting the delete key.

Drew

On Monday 31 March 2003 20:14, Christopher Bergeron wrote:

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com