[ale] OT: more info on where all the jobs are (going...)

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Sun Mar 16 22:16:38 EST 2003

A long time ago, (16.03.03), in a galaxy far, far away, da Black Baron wrote:

:=Never saw an OS2 warez bbs, nor an amiga warez bbs, and next-to-none in
:=the Mac side, either (I think the cost of the hardware itself played a
:=role in this latter factlet).

For Amiga warez, you weren't looking very hard. . . not that I connected to
them or downloaded any software from them. . . and let me say Xenon 2
rocked!

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's