[ale] free bsd vs. linux

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Sat Mar 15 11:27:21 EST 2003

I have every respect for all the BSDs but I feel that Linux benefits
from having a LOT of development attention heaped on it.  Witness the
recent benchmark comparisons of some various forks/patches, all trying
to make the kernel better and faster.  I say, argue away - we *all*
win.  I don't think BSD-land has that much bubbling over in it.