[ale] SAGE-ATL?

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 10 14:18:59 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 11:31, Fulton Green wrote:
> SAGE is a special technical group of USENIX.

	I met with the Atlanta SAGE once, awhile ago, like about 4-5 years or
so.  We met downtown, in a lawyer's conference room.  There was just a
handful of people, as I remember.  There was me, Chris Farris, the
lawyer (sorry, forget his name), and perhaps 3 or 4 more folks.  Their
names also escape me, although one of 'em may have been Robbie Honerkamp
(sp?).  Chris?  Any meeting since then?

Danny