[ale] best terminal-based browsers?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Mon Mar 10 14:17:54 EST 2003

Jason,

Wow.  I had no idea.  That is certainly sweet!

However, following your directions I only get disconnected with
"Connection closed by foreign host" if I telnet localhost 1080 and
"Document contained no data" if I set proxy to socks4 in mozilla.  Is
there anything on my home box I need to enable?  I'll have to play around
with it to see if I can get it working.  If so, I'll be set!

It never fails to amaze me at how much ssh can do.  Seems I learn
something new about it every week!

John