[ale] PowerSpec (microcenter) pcs?

Keith Morris graphicsguy at attbi.com
Sun Mar 9 20:41:53 EST 2003

Well, for what it's worth, I've got 15 of the PowerSpec brand that I'm
supporting at work.  So far the machines have been rock solid (with the
exceptions of the normal microsoft crap) and I am writing this email
from my home Powerspec running RH 8.

So far...I have not had a single problem with them.  I have actually
found Microcenter to be reliable and very generous on their return
policies (we have had to return two Toshiba Laptops because they didn't
meet our needs)

anyway...I like 'em

Keith