[ale] CRISIS -> boot/root floppy needed..........

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Mar 3 08:33:31 EST 2003

Can you boot from CDROM?  The latest Debian-3 CD has alot of great
drivers in it as well as Disk5 has some exotic hardware drivers I
believe.  The standard Debian3 CD's had drivers for my AMI MegaRaid card
I found out last night.  The things you learn when you put in the wrong
CPU type when trying to enable IPv6 support...  (I forgot to run lilo
after moving my kernels around, no bootie....)

Robert

Thus spake Courtney Thomas (ccthomas at flash.net):