[ale] Even More Jobs at Ciphertrust- North Atlanta

Hal Copeland hal.copeland at ciphertrust.com
Fri Jun 27 17:06:24 EDT 2003

Guys,

I hope you don't mind me posting these jobs to the list, but we
(CipherTrust) are growing at an incredibly fast rate, even in this down
economy.  We are just finishing out our sales quarter and the numbers we are
racking up are *incredible*.

We are really busy (pant, pant, pant) and desperately need more help to keep
up with the amount of product that we are selling.  On a personal note, I'd
like to say it's nice working for a company that's actually hiring instead
of laying off.

We are looking for several positions.  The positions listed at the bottom
were posted earlier, the two at the top are newer. To apply to any, send
resumes to hal.copeland at ciphertrust.com.

********Infrastructure Engineer**********
Will be involved in both internal and customer facing network design and
implementation issues.  Programming switches, routers/hubs, network design,
firewall maintenance, server setup and security managment and
implementation, hardware troubleshooting.
Must have strong Unix/Linux network design and implementation.
Strong sysadmin/network engineering skills are key.

*******Customer Support Engineer***********
Unix Network Engineering and Administration skills vital.  Our customers are
Fortune 500 / Global 1000 companies.  Since our product is a network device
placed between the firewall and mail server, our support calls are made by
Network Administrators, Network Engineers and Security
Officers/Administrators for some of the largest enterprises in the world.
We need highly technical support engineers with a thorough understanding of
*nix systems and related databases (esp MySql).  If you are running 2+
Unix/Linux/Solaris/*nix boxes at home and have a fascination with the newest
security and anti-spam technologies, we'd like to talk to you about joining
our team.  WE LIKE NERDS!!!!!!  We want to hire people that enjoy
technology!!!

_______________Jobs below were posted previously - Thanks for response so
far - more response desired ___________________

We are expanding our development group at Ciphertrust and have a 4 positions
currently available.  If you or someone you know is interested, I'd
appreciate hearing from them with a resume.

CipherTrust is the developer of the leading enterprise class email security
product, IronMail.  It is a complete suite of security tools on a single
platform.  It's an appliance based portal security model.  We have been
incredibly sucessful even in the down economy over the last few years and
are expanding quickly.

*********Core Developer
Need strong Unix based experience in OOP.  Multi-threaded, socket based
programming.  Strong knowledge of TCP/IP.  Our
primary development languages are Java and Python with a MySQL back end on a
modified BSD platform.  We are looking for
someone strong in C++ and/or Python.  Masters degree preferred, but not
required.  You must have at least a BS CS or related degree.

*********Threats Developer / R&D Engineer
Similar to the above position, but with a strong security focus.  Knowledge
of common hack attacks and defensive measures is a strong plus.  We are
looking for someone with a true facination with information security to lead
development efforts for our FirstAct initiative.  You'll do custom
programming and testing of our product in the areas of anti-spam techniques,
attack signatures and do real time updates for customers.  Unix/C++ or
Python.

If you know of anyone, please have them email their resume to
hal.copeland at ciphertrust.com and reference this mailing list in the subject
line. No Recruiters, please.

Thanks,

Hal Copeland