[ale] Day of Defeat on Linux

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jun 26 06:55:35 EDT 2003

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> Wow. Is that a 3D first person shooter like UT? Does anyone know of
> other first person shooters that can work in co-op play like Quake2
> and Unreal(no T) (where you can play the single person game
> multiplayer)? I am looking for more 3D first person shooters like
> Descent3, Quake3, UT. I need to do a *lot* of gaming for a project I
> am working on. "Lot" like the amount of time it take to win Quake2.
>
> Anyone have some good Linux recommendations?

I've not played them, actually haven't even opened them. :(  But, I've
got boxed versions of Myth II - Soulblighter and Heroes III for Linux.
Heroes III really isn't a shooter game but a turned based game.  I
picked them up at Microcenter a while back $7 and $5 respectively.
Microcenter still has a couple of Linux boxed games left there, some as
low as $2.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...