[ale] Semi-OT: Content Managment Systems..

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Thu Jun 19 16:09:56 EDT 2003

Just to clarify, I wasn't being entirely serious.  Having said that, I do
think that when it comes to a CMS, if you're looking to do reasonably
complex stuff which isn't too generic, it can be useful to build something
out yourself - and, as I said, a good learning experience.  To say nothing
of the fact that a lot of the stuff that's freely available isn't all that
brilliant - or at least, at the time at which I started on my own project,
wasn't.

Nonetheless, your point is well taken.
Cheers,
--G