[ale] apache2 .htaccess?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Jun 12 23:53:35 EDT 2003

Robert, are you certain that your file path is correct?  I had a very
similar issue, but it turned out to be an inconsistent relative path to
the access file(s).  Have you tailed (tail -f ) your
/var/www/logs/access_log and error_logs while hitting the site with a
browser?  If so, does it give you any specific errors?

-CB