[ale] KDM/XDM problem

Thomas Holmquist fishy at ipa.net
Sun Jun 8 12:56:12 EDT 2003

David Corbin:

One thing that keeps my debian unstable box running is always checking
the upgrades before doing them.

1st of all always do apt-get -s upgrade so you can see whats being
upgraded, and if you need it.

also check the topic for #debian on freenode they'll list any major
problems.

www.debianplanet.com also announced this bug :/