[ale] Spam Assasin + Bayesian Filters

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 19:19:42 EDT 2003

That sounds really awesome!  I've been looking at setting up a
spam at mydomain.com mailbox for people to forward their spam to that
doesn't get captured by the current spamassassin. I will need to see if
the sa-learn command can use forwarded emails. If so, I, and the rest of
my family will join the spam-free inbox club!! WooHoo!!