[ale] Spam Assasin + Bayesian Filters

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Wed Jun 4 19:12:38 EDT 2003

haven't any experience with spam assasin, _but_ i am a fan of popfilter.  so far it has classified 773 emails in 9 "buckets" with only 16 classification errors (97.93% accuracy).  needless to say i am impressed.  also, it is cross platform (perl script) so it plays well with my extended family's windows machines.

i will give bogofilter a try in the near future on another machine (as well as spam assasin) to see if there is a major difference.

preston