[ale] Bellsouth DSL?

Bill Paule wbpaule at mbtcconsulting.com
Wed Jun 4 17:00:49 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 16:47, Kilroy, Chris wrote:
> ->
> ->WHEN there is an alternative, there's no reason to use Bellsouth.
> ->
>
> my reason for using BellSouth for 4 years is because the connection
> was rock solid.  I didnt have that experience with Earthlink, and
> ultimately I am paying for an internet connection.  I will pay a
> little more for a really good one.
<- snip ->
> -chris

I use BS because the price of the promotion they offered me to switch
was unbeatable.  I did not want to switch but my DirecTV-DSL went belly
up and they called within hours of my notice from DirectDSL arriving.

In all honesty, the DirecTV/Telocity line NEVER had any problems at all
in the 9 months I used it.  Not a single outage, except that big one I
guess would have happened at the end ;P  I do lose connectivity with BS
for a brief time every weeks or so and have had to contact them on 3
occasions to "kick the router" or something else on their end in the
past 5 months.

Thats what I have seen from here.

Bill