[ale] Bellsouth DSL?

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Wed Jun 4 16:57:58 EDT 2003

Actually, I have excellent reason to tollerate them. My mother retired from bellsouth and moved away, leaving me her concession... I get DSL at a very large discount. :)

-G

Oh, and just as an aside, the PSC has absolutely no jurisdiction over the ISP arm of bellsouth. your only angle with them is to try and complain enough to force the psc to limit other parts of their business due to lack of overall service. Even then, your going to have to do alot of squeeking for very little result.