[ale] [OT] web hosting (php/mysql/apache) suggestions?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Jun 3 20:03:17 EDT 2003

Have any of you had any exemplary experiences with any affordable web
hosting companies?  Specifically, I'm looking for a PHP/Mysql/Apache
combo.  I get a decent amount of traffic, but it only rarely gets
intense.  The only catch, is that I'd like to have PHP compiled with
PDFlib (and possibly Ming/SWF/Flash if I can get it).  Aside from that,
a pretty basic installation will be more than sufficient.  Has anyone
had any experiences with any places that were notable?  Of course, I'm
looking for a decent price, as well.

Any leads?

Thanks,
CB