[ale] suggestions for anti-spam filtering software.

Nathan J. Underwood lists at cybertechcafe.net
Mon Jul 28 20:05:10 EDT 2003

I agree, Spam Assassin is definately the way to go.  I also agree on the box, I
was surprised by the resources that this little setup took (I've got around 30
users [who seem to have an affinity for signing up for any 'free widget'
available online]).  I've got a 400MHz box with 128MB RAM, and it seems to do
the trick.  I'm also running qmail on the box, as I found it to be easier to
configure than sendmail, and a great deal more secure.

Nathan J. Underwood
nathan at cybertechcafe.net
http://www.cybertechcafe.net