[ale] Re: [CHAOS] Package Management System

Debrihmi debrihmi at chaos706.org
Mon Jul 28 18:16:51 EDT 2003

WOW!  I deff like what I hear..  Why limit when you can produce one Package
Manager that encompasses ALL formats - distribute it across the board and
people have an all-in-one CONSISTANT Package Manager without sacrificing
Variety and Flexibility..  Hmmm...  Niiiiice..

~
Debrihmi

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:35:31 -0800, Derrick Wippler wrote

~
Debrihmi
--
Member, "Chattahoochee Area Open Source" (http://chaos706.org)
Member, "Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE)" (http://ale.org)

-=[ Ask me about Linux and be Amazed ]=-