[ale] *tap* *tap* is this thing on?

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Sat Jul 12 07:48:41 EDT 2003

Being a geek is an admirable title.. At least in my book.  And you'll find several Php people on this list, myself included. I actually recognized your name :) You're going to be a useful chap to have around! Glad you're here, or at least on the way.

Clueful ISP's that will give you a /27 or /28 I'll leave to better people, I'm fairly happy with my residential dsl.. I know there are people on the list that will have an answer for you. If I could recommend anyone, it would maybe be Mpower.. but they have their own issues, and it takes developing some inroads to get to the people who can actually talk real bits with you. To bastardize some Hunter S. Thompson, "I can't condone it, but it's worked for me"

Welcome.. Other than the humidity, you should love it here. And I'm sure, coming from Tucson, that you already have decent air conditioning in your car.. That will help.

-Grant