[ale] More info on Lan Browser in Konqueror showing machine names not onLAN

Neal Wilkinson nealw at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 29 09:07:01 EST 2003

I hadn't tried a netstat before but it looks like it might be
bellsouth's mail servers, freedb.org (not sure why that would have a
connection) and aol from Gaim I would bet was the host103.

tcp        0      0 host104-null.null:34444 imv10.mail.bellsou:smtp
TIME_WAIT
tcp        0      0 host104-null.null:34446

tcp        0      0 host104-null.null:34442 freedb.org:8880
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 host104-null.null:34448 imv13.mail.bellsou:pop3
TIME_WAIT
tcp        0      0 host104-null.null:34447 imv09.mail.bellsou:pop3
TIME_WAIT
tcp        0      0 host104-null.null:34445 imv16.mail.bellsou:pop3
TIME_WAIT