[ale] Is reinstalling my distro necessary?

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Jan 26 16:27:46 EST 2003

I do it all of the time without any effort. Kudzu runs by default (on all
RedHats that I have tried).

Drew

On Sunday 26 January 2003 10:57, Christopher Bergeron wrote:
> If I change hardware?  For example can I install my distro (slack) on
> computer A and then pop the drive into computer B without any
> detremental effects?  I understand that my kernel build will be specific
> (with any motherboard specific options); but is there anything thing
> that I'm overlooking (assuming my architecture stays the same (x86).
>
> Thanks in advance!
> -CB

Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com